Accessibility Statement for Embroidery.com
Measures to support accessibility
Embroidery Central, Inc. takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Embroidery.com:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Actively entreat our customers for suggestions on how to improve their user experience.
- Use large images in search results.
- Use website design that accomodates large font sizes when scaled.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Embroidery.com meets most of the requirements for WCAG 2.1 level AA compliance, with improvements being made daily.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Embroidery.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Embroidery.com:
- Phone: (800) 428-7606
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Visitor Address: 2350 North Main Ste 401, North Logan, UT 84341
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of Embroidery.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Embroidery.com , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Embroidery.com:
- Comments and questions from users.: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives because we cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 2 business days.
- Embedded or imported third party content: Some embedded video or images might not include close captioning or descripted alternative text. This is because some content is displayed on Embroidery.com, but resides on a server outside of Embroidery Central's ability to update. We are removing or updating outdated content and choosing content sources with better accommodation practices. Some referenced media, such as YouTube, has automatic accessibility options. Click on "Open in YouTube" and view video directly at the YouTube website..
- Outdated projects, blogs, articles, product descriptions, and sample images : Images within archive of projects, blogs, articles that do not have alternative descriptive text for images. because Many of this content was created prior to advances in technology or our understanding how it works.. We are actively removing outdated content and updating alternative image descriptons. Be patient with us or consider using an Artificial Intelligence powered screen-reader which describes images even though an ALT tag is not present. You may also call us at (800) 428-7606 where you will receive assistance from a live customer service representative..
Embroidery Central, Inc. assessed the accessibility of Embroidery.com by the following approaches:
- Self-evaluation with assistance from website accessibility developer tools and user feedback.
Please contact us at [email protected] or (800) 428-7606 with any accessibility needs not met by our website.